EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:33:34 -0500
We all know you're refering to Ginsberg so why not just
name him... If my memory serves, I think there was a
reference to this encounter (along much the same lines
as you outlined) in a book about Pound eentitled The
Voice of Silence (can't recall the author)  I am - unfortunately -
still travelling without portfolio in the wilds of The Jewish
Alps (as my Jewish friend, Jack Savage, calls the
Catskills)

Best

Stoneking