EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:30:39 -0500
I would like to be directed to the evidence of Pound's "blood-dripping" racism, as you put it. So far, I've found nothing to indicate that Pound the wartime counter-propagandist approved (or was even aware) of anything remotely resembling Ethnic Cleansing or genocide. Or perhaps you meant something else by "blood-dripping"?

Tim Romano