EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Arwin van Arum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:40:29 +0200
Tim said: "I ask you, if you have reached the conclusion that the human
being can be explained in terms of electrochemistry, why do you even bother
about Art?"

Besides the fact that explaining the human being just in terms of
electrochemistry wouldn't make it any more intelligeable to most poeple, the
ability to explain doesn't make Art any less interesting.

Substances that raise serotonin, on the other hand, don't hold my interest
all that much (I like a glass, every now and then). I prefer to raise
serotonin through social activities and being outside in nature, burnin'
dopamin. ;-)

Arwin

Drop these careful lines; words are such a drag
Expose the naked idea and let my mind bathe
In its bright image