EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:34:11 +0900
Hi Alex

I'm interested in your detailed knowledge of ep sites in Venice. I will take your letter with me when I go
there in late August of this year. Would you also happen to know anything about Brunnenburg Castle? I want
to visit the archive there, but so far, even using this list, I have been unable to find anyone who knows
precisely where the castle is located or whom to contact about a visit. Perhaps you could help me?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne