EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:03:02 -0700
At 09:56 AM 5/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Tim, that would be great if you could host it
>(whatever that means exactly). I have 10-15 individual
>requests to send the image, so it would help me if we
>could put it on the web. Myself, i dunnow how, but if
>you will tell me what to do, i would be obliged.

One of the guys who offered to host it sounded like he had a much
bigger/stronger web site than I do, he was boasting about his
excellent connections. So I'd take his offer.  All you need to
do is email him the photo *as an attachment*.  If you don't
know how to do that, get back to me and I can explain. -Tim