EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:04:00 -0700
At 01:24 AM 5/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
>the web site is at http://www.EzraPound.org. At the time you
>read this post, it should be working.

EzraPound.org... cool.  I'll make sure to put that in the Open
Directory

  http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Authors/Poets/P/Pound,_Ezra/

BUT...

>This is a 450K image. It takes me about 2 minutes to load on my
>browser.

I have a blazing-fast internet connection, and the picture is just too
big to fit into my screen!  Somebody needs to cut this down by a factor
of 10 or so, so that people can actually see it. -Tim