EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:01:14 -0500
I'd like to hear informed opinions and commentary on the following excerpts
from EZRA POUND SPEAKING (not an exhaustive list, I'm only partly through
the book):

    "What is the KAHA[L]? Why don't you examine the Talmud? Talmud, said to
have corrupted the Jews. Some Jews disparage it. What is really said in the
Talmud about creatin' disorder? Why did the firm, publishing firm that
printed the Protocols, go out of business?  [..snip..]
    Don't start a pogrom. That is, not an old style killing of small Jews.
That system is no good whatsoever. Of course if some man had  a stroke of
genius and could start pogram UP AT THE top, there might be something to say
for it.
    But on the whole legal measures are preferable. The sixty Kikes who
started this war might be sent to St. Helena as a measure of world
prophylaxis. And some hyper-kike, or non-Jewish kikes along with 'em."  30
April 1942, entitiled _Non-Jew_.

"As to the Hitler program, it was (what we ALL knew, and did nothing about,
namely) that breedin' of human beings deserves MORE care and attention thatn
the breedin' of horses and wiffetts, or even the breedin' of sheep, goat,
and the larger livestock. That is point ONE of the NAZI program. Breed GOOD,
and preserve the race. Breed thorough, that is for thoroughbreds, conserve
the BEST of the race. Conserve the best elements. That means EUGENICS: as
opposed to race suicide. And it did not and does NOT please the Talmudic
Jews who want to kill off ALL the other races whom they can not
subjugate..." [ at this point, Leonard Doob seems to mangle the transcript,
including a sentence fragment from the next broadcast on e.e. cummings --
not sure why. TR].  18 May 1942 entitled _With Phantoms_.

Tim Romano