EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 01:56:03 -0800
Quite some years ago, a student  from China gave me the
document at the link below as a curiosity. I have been curious
about it ever since. I would say that it is all Greek to me,
except I know a little Greek (he lives in Athens :). Apparently
it is "The Song of Ch'ang-kan", the Chinese poem by Li Po
(Li Bai or Li Bo), the source of Pound's "The River Merchant's
Wife : A Letter"

http://ccins.camosun.bc.ca/~peterm/jupiter/the%20song%20of%20chang-kan.gif