EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:47:08 -0400
sshulman,

mightn't arendt's eichman bk -
everywhere the primary judas was the ghetto elders,
dampen a little yer zeal fer calling the roll of guilt?

in general,  the trouble with holocaust industry stuff is:
(1) it's very profitable;
(2)it's tendentious,
serves the needs of predatory power, the us & israel;
and (3) much as the matter calls for it,
objective inquiry is precluded
under threat of the adl thought-police'
dread blackball, "anti-semite";
so that almost none of it has the least seriousness
for humanistical purposes, no?

in the mythology of the west
judaism, obviously, bears a paternal relationship to xian civ;
and, as with every parent-child,
a mad compound of love & hate.
better than summary condemnation,
were researching  the ground of his hate
in say the sang froid of the international bankers.

bob