ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Aaron Strange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:46:03 -0500
I have about 10 more copies of Return to Glory, if anyone is
interested. They would make an excellent Christmas present for any
Maine hockey fan. It is a really good book about the 1999 championship
team written by Rich Chrampanis and Chuck Whitney. It tells the story
of the season and has a lot of behind the scenes info. I'll ship them
anywhere for $10.00 each. A review of the book is located here: [
http://www.canoe.ca/SlamReviews/returntoglory.html
]http://www.canoe.ca/SlamReviews/returntoglory.html
If you are interested, reply sender for more information. All of the
books are in good shape, but the books in the best condition are sold
first, so reply early for the best copy. If you would like one, let me
know ASAP so I can get it mailed in time for Christmas.

-Aaron