EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:51:38 -0400
Perhaps because they may have caused people to think and might still do so?

"believing in old men's lies, then unbelieving
came home, home to a lie,
home to many deceits,
home to old lies and new infamy;
usury age-old and age-thick
and liars in public places."

 -lamentable irony that might once again result in disgusted veterans
throwing their medals onto the Capital steps.