ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stephen Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:56:46 -0500
I could not agree more.  To say that I was a little frustrated after the
disappointing performance on Friday would be a mild understatement.

I have not been comfortable with the frequency of changes that Whitehead has
made, and fear that may be contributing to our recent woes.  But, moving
Reimann back to defense was a very wise move.  Tommy has not been having his
best season in terms of scoring, and putting him on D does stabilize things,
especially since he does have some very good hockey sense.

Despite the last 8 or so games, we are still in great shape in terms of the
national picture and the PWR, and if we can make it to the Fleet, we should
have a real shot at a top 4 seed nationally.

-Steve