EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:36:12 -0500
Jay,
Searching the archives of rec.music.early for a relatively recent recording that
might include this hymn, I found several references to a CD released in 1995 by
Pandourion Records in Oregon, called "Music of the Ancient Greeks", by the
ensemble De Organographia (Philip and Gayle Neuman, William Gavin).  Try this URL
(if your email reader word-wraps, you will have to put the URL back together
again into a single string of text).
Tim Romano

http://x7.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=102385302.3&CONTEXT=912522141.565903377&hitnum=15