EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rick and Chaundra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:48:53 -0800
Pounders,
I am sorry if this is an annoying query, but I was wondering what other Poundians thought of the Library of America edition of Pounds work.  Could this book serve as a sort of vindication of his contribution to American letters?  I know that this may be a reach, but others who love those editions (most often for aesthetic reasons) seem to separate those writers from others as being more important.  Having a penchant for handsome books, though already having its contents, I am sure I will buy it.  Lastly and in another direction, have there been any books on Pounds relationship with Bunting? (letters, etc)
Thanks-
Rick A. Catrone