EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stoner James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:32:26 -0800
Kate,

You are in Hades; it's impossible to unsubscribe; I've tried before,
that's why I think it's important that issues such as those brought up by
Jon are important as well.  I'm also very interested in American, Modern,
and Postmodern studies, and I am currently working on my thesis and a
poetry project, and although, not always happy with members of this group,
myself included, I do believe that there is an incredible amount of
cerebral matter that can be shared, if folks are allowed to do so. No one
individual or group, albeit the owners, control the flow of issues.  Your
voice is important to the integrity of a more diverse and wide-ranging
discussion and interest of this group.  If you must go, then you must go,
but for myself, I'm going to see what happens, unless I'm kicked off this
thing.

Ezstoner