EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jonathan Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:40:44 -0400
Dear colleagues,

FYI, I append a pair of letters about the implications of some proposed
changes in American copyright law. The first is from me to my department;
the second is a reply from Dennis Karjala, the expert on copyright law
whose article instigated mine. I can also recommend Charles C. Mann's
general article about the current state of copyright, "Who Will Own Your
Next Good Idea?," in the September _Atlantic Monthly_ (www.theatlantic.com).

Jonathan Morse
Department of English
University of Hawaii at Manoa