ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:05:54 -0500
>Okay, folks!  Line up for the newest game in town!  See if you can spot the
>inaccuracies and poor research in Deirdre Fleming's articles!  The one who
>can spot the most wins a weeks subscription to the BDN!  Honestly, does the
>woman think they are STUPID at UMaine?

See my earlier post about the BDN getting sports news on their website.

Please, not all of us know what stories the BDN is running.  I WANT to
know, if for nothing else than to try to have context to the posts from
those of you up there.

Accurate or not, we don't know what it is when we can't see it.  Is that
why they aren't running the sports on the website, perhaps ?

We will recover from the BU loss, BTW.

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be with the big club in Boston         ***