ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:00:19 -0500
Lets help the boys keep their #1 ranking by having a good turnout at
Merrimack this weekend.  If anyone has a portable "boom box", I will bring
my "College Fight Songs" CD that contains the Stein Song as Track #36.

If anyone is interested in pre-game festivities, Dan and I will be at
Fuddruckers on Friday night.  It's a burger joint right on Route 114 just up
the road (towards Danvers) from the Campus.  Service is quick, and they
serve just about the best burger that I have ever tasted.  They have beer in
bottles, but no bar

On Saturday, we will be at the "99" restaurant on Route 125 in North Andover
(maybe 5 minutes from the rink).

There's also a Bertuccis (pizza) on Route 114, and a Boston Market just down
the street.

-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears