ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:20:19 -0500
Now that they have that loss under their belts, I am confident that the boys
will pound Lowell into submission.  I can't wait for tonight's game.  Hope
to see some of you at the Brew Pub before the game.  Despite the lousy
weather, I have no doubt that there will be a good turnout of Maine fans at
the game - let's make it sound like a home game.

Bob - "Go Buckeyes" is right - what a great football game last night.  I
couldn't help but imagine what the Miami and Ohio State fans were feeling
during the last part of the game and the overtime.  I thought back to my
feelings during the championship games in Anaheim and St. Paul.  There is
really nothing like being there when the team you are pulling for is playing
for all the marbles.  Do you think that Circuit City might sponsor a nice
crystal puck for this year's Frozen Four?????

Finally, in response to Nonni's earlier post - even though we've never met,
you know me all too well.  I jumped to my feet when I heard Rudy Vallee
singing the first few bars of the Stein Song. I am also proud to announce
that I have finally mastered the second verse to the song.  Not bad for a
gal who went to a "wimpy school without a hockey team" (or a football team
for that matter".  I don't even know the words to the FIRST verse of my
college fight song.

-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears