EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:58:29 -0700
That is good news. I recommend the catalogue. The
eloquent introduction by Massimo Bacigalupo is in
English as well as Italian, and the texts under the
images also appear in both languages.

With this site, along with Peter's ep site and
Gaietto's site that i posted the other day, everyone
should be able to find what interests them. I would
like to hear comments too.

Wayne

http://www.Geocities.Com/MadisonAvenue/Boardroom/2068/

> > Yes, with the capital letters as above.
> >
> > wayne
> >
> > --- Robert Kibler
> > wrote:
> > > nope--this is just an e-amil address that you
> have
> > > posted. A web site address begins with either an
> > > http:// or a www.
> > >

> > > "This world is but a single dewdrop, set
> > > trembling upon a stem ;  and yet . . . and yet .
> .
> > > ."
> > >
> from
> > > "The Autumn Cricket,"
> > >
> 17th
> > > cent. Japanese Noh play
> > >
> > > Robert E. Kibler, Ph.D.
> > > Department of Communication Arts
> > > Valley City State University
> > > Valley City, North Dakota

> 10:06
> > > AM >>>
> > > Friends & colleagues
> > >
> > > Perter B (below) has kindly offered us the use
> of
> > > his
> > > net site to post the large Pietro Gaietto file.
> (I
> > > should say, for those who've lost the thread, of
> his
> > > sculptures drawn from <The Cantos>.) I
> understand
> > > the
> > > site is
> > >
> > > If i'm mistaken or have goofed the spelling,
> Peter,
> > > please correct me. Anyhow, for most (all?)
> readers
> > > Peter's message should appear below.
> > >
> > > I have sent Peter the 450 kb file today. Within
> the
> > > week i hope to be able to send a much smaller
> image
> > > file, about 45 kb, which those of you with less
> > > robust
> > > systems will be able to access.
> > >
> > > I have also learned that Pietro Gaietto has a
> net
> > > site
> > > of his own, where a varied selection of his work
> > > (including the Cantos series) can be seen. I
> don't
> > > have that address with me, but I will post it in
> my
> > > next note, within the hour (I hope).
> > >
> > > Wayne
> :-),