EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Hideo Nogami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 10:46:10 +0900
Mr.Strachey is noted as John St. Loe Strachey in  Hugh Witemeyer:
The Poetry of Ezra Pound 1908-1920, UC Press. p129.
Also I found several short refereces to this poem in
George Bornstein: Ezra Pound among the poets, U of Chicago Press,
p.92.
Michael Alexander: The poetic achievement of Ezra Pound, Faber and
Faber, p.85, 88.

  Hideo Nogami
  studying Ezra Pound nonprofessionally in Japan