EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Christopher Scott McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:16:16 -0400
Peter,
Would you mind forwarding a copy of that article to me or at least tell me
where I may find one?  I am a Pound/Eliot disciple as well as a holder of a
BFA in Creative Writing from St. Andrews College.  Ronald H. Bayes is the
Distinguished Professor of Creative Writing there and has written and
performed "A Night with Yukio Mishima" and "A Night with Ezra Pound."  Also,
I had the pleasure of meeting Ezra's grandson who was an attendee of St.
Andrews.  Every year, a group of our students go to Brunnenburg, Italy to
study at Mary and S.W. de Rachewiltz's castle.  Mary is Ezra's daughter.
Thanks for all the info you've provided so far.
Chris McDonald