NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18:06:49 -0400
FairPoint restored service as of 5:40pm this afternoon.  All University and
MSLN locations impacted by this outage have had service restored.  No
definative word yet on what caused this outage or why it took over 7 hours
to restore service.

--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine

t: 207-561-3507
f: 207-561-3531
sip:[log in to unmask]

*Alpaca farmers are big Internet people.*
- Bruce Maxwell, Pittsfield, Maine