ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chesley Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:42:10 -0500
I think that it depends on whether your cable carries it.   I suspect that
FOX-23 is carried in the basic package on most cable TV networks in the
southern part of the state including, I would think, Portland and Biddeford
area and probably Lewiston and Auburn as well.  I have no idea where, or if,
FOX-23 is broadcast for antenna reception.   Anyway here's the FOX-23 URL:
http://www.fox23me.com/.   Maybe you can find something on there that will
help although I would check with your cable provider if you have one.

I watched the game on WABI out of Bangor.  GREAT GAME!   They keep playing
like that and they can beat anybody!  I'm wearing my Black Bear Hockey Hat
with a lot more pride this week!

Clair