ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 08:04:04 -0800
so, what do you make of the passing?
Last year was the only year with good passing that I
can remember, teh 3 or so years leading up to last
year, almost all passes were sent to a player's
backhand or into his skates.  This year is the same.
last year, Leveille, Soares and Purcell worked
extremely well together.  Was it beause they played on
the same line all season, or because they were the
really skilled players on the team?  Levs also worked
a really nice flip flop play with Purcell or Lundin
when they were on the PP... again, we are talking 3
AHL/NHLers.  (was there a reason that Moore and
leveille were never involved in a give and go, but
Purcell and Levs were?  IS there a reason that Purcell
and LEvs were involved in fewer give and gos all
season long than BC had in a single period against
Maine 2 weekends ago?)

do the boys just not know how to pass or do they not
know how to work with so many different linemates?  or
is passing over rated?

or is it something else?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs