ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 23:01:47 -0500
Sorry for a late comment - I don't have a lot of internet access while
visiting in Maine.

Ben's biggest problem - and one that every opponent knows - is that when he
goes down, he can't get back up again.  When he gets into the butterfly,
you can go upstairs all day long because he looses his mobility and can't
get around to protect the rest of the net.

So, I would agree.  He would not do well in any other level at this point.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if St. Louis told him to stay here for
another year to keep working.