ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Hank Read <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:53:40 +0000
The google site looks great.  I have a suggestion, though.  I would remove the time aspects.  We are all going to read the book, yes, but we are going to do it on our own schedules.  A certain chapter may really sing to me, and I am going to want to address that whether it is the correct week or not.  Some people have already read the book and would get started immediately, while others may not be able to keep to the schedule  proposed.  It should be asynchronous.  As such, the wiki format is perfect.
   Can the site have an email alert when content has changed? This would save this list from a lot of traffic related to it.
  Also, I propose a theme:
In a word:  Implementation
In a few more words:  If a whole school district is unlikely to get on board for MCL, how can we each as individuals implement pieces of the idea to demonstrate its value?
   Thanks again for setting this up.