ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Hank Read <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:19:10 +0000
For me, it's not so much the standards-based lessons as the data system behind the scenes that I am curious about.  Just the example of the Common Core for ELA provides a set of standards for which it will be a challenge to build the user interface, and an equal (greater?) challenge to keep track of student attempts to meet the standards.
  There simply MUST be solutions out there ready to go for this, but of course we are all going to consider whether it is going to work out better to build our own.  Tons and tons of design considerations…..
  I would be happy to hear from anyone else who is wrestling with this, and even (dare I say it?) from vendors who have a ready solution.

  Off list:
Hank Read
Technology Integrator
Oceanside High Schools