ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:58:52 -0500
Hey James,

Could not have said it better! (I know many have a hard time believing
that!)

Nice words!  These guys get us through winter.  Have to say it was more fun
listening on Saturday night (wish I had been there) and the last 3 games Ben
and the team have looked like they are turning the corner.  Let's hope we
get steal one vs. BC, I think we are owed one after what happened at BC!

Bob Fitta '83