JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Arthur Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:45:06 -0500
Dear all,

I believe I may have posted this before, but those who may have missed it,
the next Botanical Notes (number 4) is available on the web at
http://www.woodlotalt.com/publications/publications.htm. This newsletter
is designed (and hopefully accomplishes) to clarify the taxonomy of
difficult groups through the use of text and images. It is posted with the
intent to pull together information from many sources (that you may not
have easy access to) and help shorten the length of time needed to
incorporate new names and classification schemes into our everyday working
vocabulary -- or recreation vocabulary as the case may be for many Josselyn
members. Please forward any comments you have to my email address so that
I (and the others that help me) can improve this resource. Happy reading.

Arthur Haines
Plant Biologist/Field Taxonomist
Woodlot Alternatives, Inc.