ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Holly Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:58:50 +0000
At the Hockey East Championship game we were in row 15 of a balcony section, 319 if I recall correctly, and it was the same section as the band, they were more to front of the balcony section.  Actually I was quite thrilled, despite being waaaay high up, you can see everything from up there and you can stand up during stressful moments without bothering anyone.  However I wouldn't want to pay an arm and a leg for those seats, what's the point of cheap seats if they aren't cheap!

--
M-A-I-N-E