ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Beth Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:22:23 -0500
I know several people posted here that they were interested in tickets.
Someone offered me 4 tickets for all three games.  He's asking $600 for
all four tickets.  That's $150 per ticket (just over the $141 face
value).  I only need one ticket and so I am looking for three people
interested in these tickets.  The seats are in Sec. 329 row 9 which
isn't too bad.  Please e-mail me (send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
not the hockey list) ASAP if you are interested.

Thanks,
Beth