ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Voisine, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:18:04 -0500
There is a lottery that you can enter to buy tickets directly. This is the
best chance the "regular joe/jane" has. This year you can apply online. You
only get charged if you get tickets, I believe. You just hold them, and if
Maine doesn't go you sell them to a fan of another team and get your money
back out of it.

-Cory