ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Voisine, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:30:48 -0500
Good call Wayne, you are right, they will ding you for a $6.00
non-refundable fee.

"Q: When will my credit card/checking account be charged for the tickets?

A: Your credit card (or checking account if you elect to pay by ACH) will be
charged the next business day after you application has been received. You
will be charged for the tickets requested, plus a non-refundable handling
fee of $6." -ncaasports

So you could be out $6.00 if you aren't lucky enough to get tickets. I've
heard of worse gambles. I'd take my chances given it is in Ohio, I think
people will have a little better chance in Ohio vs Boston or Minnesota, for
example. Probably a good idea to try and get in now because the demand will
will be ahead of a lot of first time Wisconsin fans, and they will be buying
when the game is in that town. Their team looks to be strong that year as
their sophmore class this season is the class putting up the points.

Below is some FAQs about the ticket process.

http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/story/6250048

-Cory