ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Beth Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:27:05 -0400
I don't think I have it within me to cheer for UNH - not that I'm all that
excited for Minni either so I guess I'll just watch the game and cheer for the
refs....

Anyone looking to take something good from yesterday in the world of hockey -
Paul Kariya scored the game winner in triple-overtime to put the Ducks one game
up against #2 Detroit in Detroit's house!!

-Beth