From:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 01:23:48 -0400
I've attended several Cornell at Harvard games over the years as a neutral
observer (BU season ticket holder with BU out of town or off) and I can't
remember having a problem getting walkup tickets. Are things different now
that Cornell is a national power again?

Maybe Harvard needs to work on its own fan base. It's by far the smallest of
the four Beanpot schools now, having been eclipsed by Northeastern in the
few years in the 90's when Northeastern was better than Harvard.

Patrick Abegg