From:
Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:25:38 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> > >Is Minnesota the new "dynasty"?
> > >
> > >I don't want to take anything away from the Gophers--they played an
> > >outstanding game in whipping the pussies from New Hampshire--

Is this statement in reference to Mike Ayers talking to the media about
the death of his father from cancer in 2001? Or, about Lanny Gare not
playing in Buffalo because of his separated shoulder from his first shift
in the Cat's regionals 3-0 win over BU 12 days earlier? Ask anyone in
Orono whether Ayers is a "pussy" after he held the Black Bears to a 2-2
tie with a partially servered tendon in his wrist in February 2002. Give
us a break......

Thom  Davis
UNH '71

Go Cats!