From:
Matt Bigley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Bigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:21:08 -0400
my understanding of the rule is that the stick cannot come from above the 4'
height and then contact the puck at or below 4 feet.  It is still considered
to have been played with a high stick.

It looked like the right call to me.  It looked like the stick contacted the
puck above 4 feet anyway even without the stick coming from above 4 ft
issue.