From:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:43:25 -0400
In the immortal words of Brendan Morrison, "Sometimes the best team doesn't
win." (1997 Hobey Baker presentation, after Morrison's Michigan team was
shocked by BU in the semis).

Like many BU fans everywhere, I'm rooting for anyone but Minnesota in order
to preserve BU's distinction as the last school to win back-to-back.

Although I do have mixed feelings. It would be nice for our friends at UNH
to finally win their first title. But after last year, it's a great thing
for the home team to win in front of their fans, which is what Cornell is
looking at this year.

Patrick Abegg