EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:54:04 -0500
Jon,
First of all, you have yet to show me the vitriol/blast in the first
message. I said I'd prefer to discuss it with you when your weren't relying
upon vague memories. If you consider that a blast, you've led a
miraculously sheltered life.

And have you received my reply offlist to the message you sent me offlist?
Tim Romano