ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"D. B. Doucette" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:16:24 -0500
I just KNEW I should have kept the sound off on the TV and listened on the
radio, however,  watching the BU game on NESN on the little dish I did think
the two announcers were a little better than the usual (Shea and Brickley,
the Bruins announcing pair), and the WZON feed was running about 5 seconds
ahead of the video, making for a bit of confusion.

Did the "ask the experts" question on that game come from a Wayne Smith of
Old Town, by any chance...?  lol