ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:52:29 -0700
 Hey All,

 As one of the aforementioned "lurkers" I just wanted to say that I
appreciate the back and forth discussions.  And I would like to think that
all opinions are welcome.
 I lurk, primarily because I live and work in Longmont Colorado, and you fine
folks on this list are my lifeline to the "HomeLand", as it were!  I look
forward to the "eye witness accounts" of all aspects of the play of the Black
Bears.
 Speaking of which, how did they look during the Merrimack game?  4-2 is a
nice win, and at this time of year all wins are vital.

 Thanks and keep the frank dialogue coming!

 Dean in Colorado