EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stoner James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 07:55:58 -0800
Much Thank you's, ewes, uuuu's, to all of uuuu's, ewes, you's.  I'm now
ready to unsubscribe after 16 months.  I see no use in prolonging the
pain--an-esthecia is not helping--I had to invoke you Jon.  It seems I
must find a new dentist, and I do have so much work to do, and I need to
put my energy in to my novel.

I do for the most part appreciate some fine gems that have appeared once
or twice in my time here.  Jon, I apologize but I must invoke your name:
they actually came from you, ewe, u.

My Personae, berstein, steiner, yin, and pound do appreciate the
opportunity to express themselves.  The last week as been a great writing
exercise for me.

I leave with the same kind of flavor Kate Cone did; although, I'm just not
the kind of guy who leaves without being noticed.  It's my self-indulgent
egotistical real self speaking now.

Truly,

stoner berstein steiner yin pound