EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:09:43 -0500
Stoner

I confess I don't understand what you are saying nine tenths of the time, and
the other tenth leaves me uncertain that you are faring any better. I do
sense a lot of anxiety about belonging or not belonging.

However, I can't help but ask if you have read Pound's radio broadcasts,
which you don't mention. They are available. They are his attempt at putting
his political views "in a nutshell".

I wouldn't call them edifying, but If you are serious about the politics of
Pound, both his own understanding of what he wanted to communicate and the
meaning of that in an historical context, they are necessary reading.

Michael