EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jesse Huisken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:10:28 -0500
I would absolutely love to drop this subject, but incase there was some
misunderstanding I would not like to advance a pogrom against believers.
My email  suggested that we question our own beliefs, and engage with
some sort of intellectual restlessness. It was this sense of experiment
that allowed Pound to broaden the rang of spiritual figures with which
to populate the Cantos. One can return reapraise the divine after one
has taken a solid course in uncertainty. The web site below seemed to me
to be nothing if not naive.