ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:06:57 -0500
According to the BC announcers, this was one of the worst penalties that was
called in the history of organized sporting events.  They said just about
the same thing when BC lost to Providence back in January (again a late
penalty called on BC by referee Heche).

They also felt it was a crime against humanity when the potentially game
tying goal by BC was waived off.

Sorry, Dan and Blair, we had a great time listening to the BC announcers
talk about the end of the season.

Looking forward to the Fleece Center next Friday night - does anyone know if
Maine will be the early or late game; and please keep us all posted on any
pre-game festivities.

---
Lindsay A. Huntoon
M-A-I-N-E -- GOOOOOOOOO BLUE!!!!!