From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:35:40 -0400
Although some of you did not fare well in the Frozen Four ticket lottery for
next year, I find myself with four MORE tickets than I need since I put in
my own application and joined with others as well (since I was concerned I
would lose out in the lottery).  As a result, I'm making those four tickets
available now to the first person who cares to commit for them.

The cost is face value ($503, which is what the NCAA charged me), which I'd
need right away since at this point I've got too much money tied up on too
many tickets.  Of course, I can't actually provide the tickets until I get
them from the NCAA, but I believe that people reading this know they can
trust me.  I've been around quite a few years and while I've often been
called an idiot, I've never been called dishonest.  :-) Also, as the Hockey
East writer on USCHO, I certainly wouldn't be able to take your money and
disappear.

I'm hoping that the above gives you assurance that I'm not just a faceless
email address that will take your money, but that instead this is a chance
for you to get the tickets you missed out on.

Don't answer to the entire list.  Send me email at either the address shown
in this heading to this message or, even better, to [log in to unmask]

Hope everyone is having a great offseason.

Dave Hendrickson