From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:43:12 -0800
To All,

An interesting connection seems to have developed between college hockey
and the race for the atomic bomb in WW II. As I recall, Ralph Baer
refers from time to time to a website by a person named Heisenberg (I
think he may be a list member) who is the grandson of the famous Dr.
Werner..... Here is the article that appeared in the NY Times, with
Prof. Heisenberg (apparently the son of Werner and the father of the
website Heisenberg) who apparently is a physicist at UNH.

The reference is about half way down.

If you arent interested, I apologize for sending.

Hockey content?  Well,that is it :-)

Tony Buffa
Physics RPI '64, Univ of Illinois '66 and '69

========