ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:18:52 -0500
It was a tough game on Sunday. Loya is playing inconsistent, seems he has
lost confidence and is playing scared. On the whole I believe the team lacks
a leader on the ice. The upperclassman need to step up and be leaders both
on and off the ice. Sorry to say but I think Coach Whitehead needs to be
tougher too.