ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Colby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:20:32 -0500
Let's see now.  If have this all correct, the reason for the loss (tie)
Sunday afternoon was defensive letdowns, lack of leadership on the ice,
Coach Whitehead's lack of toughness on his players, upperclassmen, and
lastly us seasoned ticket holders who didn't cheer loud
enough............and to think I thought it was running into a "hot" and
"luckey" goalie named Eddy Ferhi.